Thursday 18 June 2015

Fresh Fathers day Quotes from daughter and son for daddy

Posted by devi
Here is a collection of fresh fathers day 2015 quotes from daughter and son for father who loved his son and daughter.On fathers 2015 day each and every daughter of son should wish his or her father.The word FATHER can conjure many images and emotions, it can be a happy, warm and joyful memory or even to some, a dark and a sad one. But no matter what, a father plays an important role in one's life as much as the mother herself does. They are a setting examples as children grow, especially for the sons. Son's and fathers share a bond which is closer than the father and daughter's bond. Children do learn from their mother but father is an example himself for the son to lead his life in the future. A father's role is complete when the son feels and wants to grow up like his father.

Also Visit:- I love you daddy whatsapp images

Fathers day 2015 Quotes from daughter and son

Every man can get children, but not every man can be a father.
 I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.
I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. 
Someday i will find my prince but my Daddy will always be my King. 

 Best Fathers day quotes 

Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.
The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad! 

Also Visit : - Fathers day quotes for cards from daughter  

If you like my post Fresh Fathers day Quotes from daughter and son please share it on facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment